HDS International Corp. (OTCPink: HDSI), is a technology development company, that it is developing mobile technology that connects international emergency calls worldwide, using these tools to create emergency management tools for connected communities. The technology is a component of industry-leading solutions that enhance existing emergency communications by, among other things, providing location services for mobile emergency calls as well as letting emergency managers know what is happening and communicate with people in their communities in real-time.
HDSI has entered into a Strategic Expansion Agreement and an Intellectual Property License Agreement with SirenGPS, Inc., a developer of emergency management and emergency response technologies. In conjunction with the agreement, HDS International received a non-exclusive license from SirenGPS and will seek capitalize on the critical need for improved emergency response technologies, by engaging in the development, marketing and sale of SirenGPS emergency management software. Upon sufficient capitalization, HDSI will become the exclusive licensee of SirenGPS technology. SirenGPS provides industry leading solutions that enhance existing emergency communications by, among other things, providing location services for mobile 911 calls. SirenGPS emergency management software lets emergency managers know what is happening and communicate with people in their communities in real-time. The mobile technology, under license from SirenGPS and called SirenGPS Mobile, is a free download that serves as the distribution point for the proprietary emergency management platform.
SirenGPS exclusive license
HDSI has secured rights to an exclusive license for all the technology of SirenGPS, Inc.
Read our public filings
HDS International / SirenGPS Investor Presentation
- 8-K - Current reportFiled: 2015-04-30 AccNo: 0001454742-15-000015 Size: 26 KBItem 3.02: Unregistered Sales of Equity SecuritiesItem 7.01: Regulation FD Disclosure
- 8-K - Current reportFiled: 2015-04-21 AccNo: 0001002014-15-000176 Size: 291 KBItem 1.01: Entry into a Material Definitive AgreementItem 9.01: Financial Statements and Exhibits
- D - Notice of Exempt Offering of SecuritiesFiled: 2015-04-20 AccNo: 0001454742-15-000014 Size: 8 KB
- D - Notice of Exempt Offering of SecuritiesFiled: 2015-04-20 AccNo: 0001454742-15-000013 Size: 8 KB
- 10-K/A [Amend] - Annual report [Section 13 and 15(d), not S-K Item 405]Filed: 2015-04-17 AccNo: 0001002014-15-000166 Size: 3 MB
ST. LOUIS, MO / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2015 / HDS International Corp. (HDSI), a technology development company, today announced that it will begin marketing enhanced 911 and emergency management tools to the State of Missouri May 1, 2015. Recently funded to begin marketing technology licensed from SirenGPS, HDSI will begin calling on public entities[…]
March 12, 2015 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE HDS International Announces Strategic Expansion Agreement with SirenGPS, Inc. ST. LOUIS, MO, March 12, 2015/PRNewswire via COMTEX/ — HDS International Corp. (OTCPink: HDSI), a technology development company, today announced that it has entered into a Strategic Expansion Agreement and an Intellectual Property License Agreement with SirenGPS, Inc., a developer[…]